THE ROOT CHAKRA
Survival, Grounding, Foundational BeliefsPurpose: I am
Do you feel scattered or unfocused?
- Are you financially secure?
- Are your eating habits healthy?
The Root Chakra is all about the basics of our being: survival, body care, and the most core beliefs we have about self, and life. Our body is key here, as our temple and our vehicle for our soul journey in this lifetime. It is our very basic foundation for living, and it holds the foundation for all the other chakras. If our root chakra is blocked, we may feel unsafe, insecure, anxious, and our efforts at embracing financial, emotional and spiritual freedom will be greatly hindered.
- Tripping, hitting body parts
- Forgetting where you have put things
- Getting ill frequently
- Flash temper
- Out of balance sexual appetite: too much or too little
- Frequent illness
- Lots of aches and pains
- Running late often
- Skipping meals
- Over eating
- Regular use of numbing substances
- Eating healthy food regularly
- Deep sleep
- An organized life
- Financial balance
- Listening to our body and acting according to what we hear
We created this rich, earthy blend to get connected with our body and the earth, and in touch with our security and stability. It is one of our most popular, as many people are not balanced in the Root chakra. Using this synergy helps us to slow down, breathe, get our feet on the ground, and move at a wise and productive pace.
Distinctly woody, deep, spicy, earthy, very comforting and deeply grounding.