THE HEART CHAKRA
Love, Compassion, RelationshipsPurpose: I LOVE and AM LOVED
- What is your self-love, on a scale of 1-10?
- Do you know what it means to be in an active practice of loving yourself?
- How does love look in your life?
Our Heart Chakra encompasses both the front, and back area of our chest. It is the meeting point of the lower and the upper chakras. There is a great deal of wisdom in this chakra! Studies show that the heart produces many hormones and its electromagnetic field is 50,000 times more powerful than the field emanating from the brain! All relationships come from the heart and the most sacred relationship is the one we have with self. Remember, the heart just wants to feel everything; the bliss and the sadness, the joy and the grief.
- Weak boundaries
- Lack of self love
- Lack of empathy
- Heart disorders
- Lung disorders
- Compassion towards self and others
- Healthy self love
- Balanced and fulfilling relationships
- Good cardio-vascular health
- Balance of self nurturing and nurturing of others